Adventures of Adirondack

Adventures of Adirondack

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Wow, what a night!!

So at 4:00 I was awakened by a terrifying scream. I grabbed the only weapons available to me, some old bear spray, a small propane solder gun used only for precision electronics and some pain pills. I ran out on deck to find Sally hanging high up on the mast, yelling at the top of her lungs and pointing towards the dragon circling below. What a scene! I subdued the beast and wrestled it into a 55 gallon Ziplock container we had on deck and helped her down below and back to bed. She told me it had crawled over her during the night and she wanted to lure it outside to save me but things got out of control. We took it on shore the next day and let it go. Here's a photo.

I just read Sally's version of this incident. Really. Who are you going to believe? You can see the gallon markers right on the barrel. He was a monster; we were lucky to survive the encounter.


No comments:

Post a Comment