Adventures of Adirondack

Adventures of Adirondack

Friday, June 8, 2012

Big Trouble in Bobcaygeon



After yesterdays debacle, wherein Wes almost sunk our boat, I'm seriously wondering if this might be the time to let him go, right after he steered our 28,000 pound vessel onto a rocky, marked shoal in broad daylight. He should at least be flogged. And then there's all those other questions like who was really driving the Costa Concordia when it slammed into Italy. And there are still those unaccounted for days in 1972 where he claims to being in the service. He's really after me for the trusty account numbers to show him I forgive him. I don't know and I think Sally might really pissed! The miracle is that the boat doesn't appear damaged, a long nasty scape on the bottom of the keel, but that's about it. Wes says he can make it all up to me in one transaction, but I have to feed him the passwords and account numbers, without Sally. Capt. Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment