Adventures of Adirondack

Adventures of Adirondack

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Prosperity for all!

Wow, what a great day on Adirondack! First, we made it all the way to Kingston, Ontario, one of our favorite cruising cities. We started out in the rain in Trenton, at the end of the Trent-Severn, but it got better as we moved along.

But the big news is about our new financial status. As many of you know it costs money to care and feed a boat and its occupants, but this may not matter anymore, thanks to my best buddy, Wes! He just showed me how he managed the money from our brokerage account into a 21% return, in just a few days!!! Can you imagine how delighted I was? He carefully explained a complicated system of trading junk bond derivative mortgages for leveraged buyout capital options that looks like it just can't lose. He's hoping I'll give him access to the rest of our assets so he can really make some money for us. He says the people he works for really have taken a shine to our portfolio. I'm already shopping for a new boat, but have to do it on the sly so Sally doesn't find out. I want to really surprise her. Capt. Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment