Adventures of Adirondack

Adventures of Adirondack

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

REALLY big trouble

Some entity has apparently taken over every part of our finances. Our home, cars, bank and credit card accounts, retirement, boat, canoe, bikes, stereo, TV, computers, everything. There are also a whole bunch of new accounts set up that we are responsible for paying off. I tried to buy some pencils for us to sell on the street corner to get a little cash for food and was turned down due to bad credit. People point at us when we go outside. No one will talk to us.

Everything seems to be owned by the "Large Entity Gathering Organization," whatever that stands for. I had a little talk with Wes about all this, as Sally is fit to be tied. I told him his days are numbered if he doesn't straighten this out right now. All he says is that it's part of the plan and I shouldn't get excited just yet. He did give me my phone back, though, but the account is closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment