Adventures of Adirondack

Adventures of Adirondack

Friday, June 22, 2012

Finally, some answers

After seeing all the anxiety this issue has caused on the boat, Wes decided to be more forthcoming. He says he was hired by the Large Entity Gathering Organization (LEGO) group to help them take over the world, as they believe the human race is too stupid to survive and the human demise will make life more difficult for LEGOs all over the world. Wes was hired both to investigate me as a potential "Benevolent Overlord," (BO for short) and to manipulate our finances to force me to take the position, in case I was too lazy to save the world. Sally will then be the Benevolent Overlord First Lady (BOFL), "This is all a bit hard to believe," I said. He told me he'll tell me as much as his handlers will allow.

No comments:

Post a Comment