Adventures of Adirondack

Adventures of Adirondack

Sunday, March 10, 2013

MUTINY on the Adirondack!!!

Wes says he is jumping ship if Sally doesn't start doing some blogs. He's tired of all of these contrived story lines and titles I've been coming up with to draw folks in and he wants some real facts, written by real people. I tell him that no one wants to read the truth anymore and he should look at the news, TV programs and crap that people watch and read these days. And what does he know about these matters anyway, he's a Lego toy! Every time I tell him that he stays quiet for a while. I think we could do just fine without him (I bet we could learn to wash dishes.), but just can't tell him that to his face.

I'd post some photos and real information about where we stayed for about ten days south of Staniel Cay and the folks who were our gracious hosts, but our internet connection here south of the runway at Farmer's Cay is so slow we can't do photos. Life is tough out here, I kid you not. I will mention that we went snorkeling in a cave (can you believe it? In a real cave with stalagtites and stalagmites and everything?) today just north of here and are still amazed at how cool it was. Maybe if Sally posts it people will believe....

Capt. Jeff


1 comment:

  1. Greetings to the crew of the Adirondack.....sound and looks like you are having way to much fun.....Jeff, I blew up the butt picture and it is now hanging at the entry of W. M. We throw snow balls at it....Be safe and enjoy..Capt, Bill, Daddy's Dream

    ReplyDelete